Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Five Minutes...

Oh my, what a terrible start to the new year this has been. Well before we get into that i just wanted to do my late holiday greetings and what not so i hope everyone had a merry christmas and of course i wish you all a very happy new year.

I am sorry...thats pretty much all am going to say on that. Some might want to shoot me, some might be glad am back, and very few have already beaten me to a pulp for not doing anything for such a long time(happy carl!). It honestly ain't my fault. And this just me saying am sorta back and will sorta tell tales of the past so as to bring you back to the present time ....and maybe just maybe...look into the future of things to come.

So basically, my car drowned, my phone got wrecked, i bought a new pc, my life is in a transformation stage, i had an interesting experience in the village, and port harcourt had one hell of an explosive fireworks stage on new year.

Details on all things dead...soon. :)

See you all around...smile now people....am back damn it.
:)

5 comments:

bumight said...

just couldnt resist being first!
:-)

bumight said...

and second!
Happy New year!... and hope you blog about something not too "spooky"

Hengish said...

my car drowned.... how did you manage that?

If you said you lived in Lagos preferably the island with it's poor drainage system I might understand.

I won't say I love your blog, it is different and scary.

It will grow on me.

Especially since I have too much time on my finger tips.

You make yourself sound like you intentionally compromise your safety.

Why dead?

To be fair like your said there are always two sides to life the sunny and optimistic bit and otherwise, I guess what intrigues me is why you chose this side.

Jeff Corbin said...

@bumight: Same to you bumight, and damn it i love spooky...though i think maybe one of these days i might finally do something nice....one of these days.

@Hengish: Story about the car is coming up next. I give a spooky version and the real deal. :)
And as for me being dead...read between the lines and try to understand it all...you might actually figure it out. But i do love playing around with things.

Toochi said...

duuuuuude:)
yo unered to visit other people's blogs dead man.
i know you ain't that dead:)